KYC aka Know Your Customer is the process of a business identifying and also verifying the identity of its clients. Swisscoin implemented the KYC rule to regulate and govern their system against fraud activities and also winding off criminals.
Uploading valid documents for swisscoin KYC verification has been an issue for most swisscoin investors. However, without KYC verified account, investors involved in marketing the currency won’t be eligible for cash withdrawal.
Today, I’ll simply walk you through the process on how to upload valid documents for KYC verification. At the end of this tutorial, you should be able to identify the format of document to be uploaded, limit on file size and options on uploading documents.
How to upload valid documents for quick KYC verification
- Firstly, log into your swisscoin backoffice, Go to Basic data -> My data and click on the Edit Account tab as seen in the image below.
- Next, to encounter zero issue during the KYC approval process, make sure the below details is what match with what you have in your document. (a) First name and Last name (b) Resident address (c) Country and city
- Go back to Basic data -> KYC and read through the KYC requirements as shown in the image below.
- Next, on the ID/Passport section, you’re to scan and upload any valid country ID which includes voter’s card, international passport, national ID or drivers licence. Company may also accept valid work ID for government workers, valid student ID or any legit company as long as it shows your full name and also name of the organization.
- On the proof of address section, you’re to upload utility bill bearing your resident address. However, it’s best you upload bank statement for quicker approval because it bears both your name and resident address.
- Make sure that the uploaded file format includes only PDF, JPEG and PNG as anything outside that won’t be accepted by the system.
- Lastly, file upload size must not exceed 2MB.
Common errors users make – KYC Rejection issues
- Uploaded content doesn’t match with details filled on profile
- Uploaded documents not clear
- Manipulated documents, that is, documents tempered with an image editing tool
- Users are fund of uploading ID slip instead of card
- Uploading over 6months old utility bill document.
Once you’re with the right document, KYC verification won’t be an issue for you. Also take note that the KYC process is mandatory for just users that are into the swisscoin multi-level marketing, as payments goes to the KYC verified accounts. If after the whole process, you still have issue with KYC verification, please feel free to let me know via comment section.